Welcome to the end of Tuesday, Shackers. We’re getting pretty close to a solid holiday weekend, but there’s still a few more days to go. Nonetheless, we’re about to wind down the path to easy street as we coast into the mid-week. Before we get there, though, we have to end the day of posting proper. Here’s a freshly-baked Evening Reading for you. Enjoy!
In case you missed it at Shacknews…
- Xbox Game Studios Head Matt Booty said Microsoft could 'spend Sony out of business' in 2019 email
- New Resident Evil 4 achievements spark speculation about upcoming DLC
- Diablo 4's Season 1 cosmetics won't be restricted to character classes
- Among Us animated series reportedly in development at CBS Studios
- Hearthstone gets godly with Titans expansion
- Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 patch notes
- Diablo 4 Update 1.0.3 patch notes
- Unity (U) announces AI software marketplace
- Throne and Liberty combines vintage MMORPG play with a living world
- Sand Land welcomes players to an open world RPG with tanks
- Hot Wheels Unleashed 2: Turbocharged builds on its surprise hit predecessor
- Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective review: Spruced-up spectral sleuthing
And now… More stuff from The Internet!!!
News from the Street Fighter 6 grind
I had one of the funniest match starts I’ve ever had last week. Can’t resist sharing this one.
Meanwhile, Jamie’s wildin’ under the influence
Nothing like Granny's herbal drink to start the day! 🍶 pic.twitter.com/EIsIBEdRDD— RSN | Boltstrike (@Boltstrike_) June 26, 2023
I really have a hard time overcoming Jamie. This video is a good snapshot of why.
Turn up the heat!
Street Fighter 6 has a fantastic soundtrack and that’s a lot of music to enjoy as you will.
The Grimace Shake can’t be stopped, even by Sonic
Happy Birthday, Grimace! pic.twitter.com/dnxIEVE2nn— Sonic the Hedgehog (@sonic_hedgehog) June 27, 2023
Truly, the memes out of the Grimace Shake have been ridiculously good.
Get grammar’d, Dracula
The impeccable David Craddock coming in with the steel chair of word etiquette. Love this one.
Happy Pride month, Metal Gear fans
metal gear solid: peace walker pic.twitter.com/H70ZHaATgZ— maddie 👑 マディ (@othatsraspberry) June 27, 2023
It's true. Every one of those guys really, really cares about the Big Boss.
A storm may be penetrating your area
This storm is a real dick. pic.twitter.com/CGIc6ZuLfR— Jason Fanelli (@BigManFanelli) June 27, 2023
Ahem. Try not to get soaked out there.
And there you have it. That’s your Evening Reading for this fine June 27, 2023. We hope you enjoyed. If you’d like to support the site, we invite you to take part in Shacknews Mercury, where you can help us keep the site ad-free for as little as a dollar a month. It’s how we can continue to bring you features like the new Shouts in Cortex, which we hope to make your one-stop shop for social media needs. Even so, you don’t need a dollar to enjoy Shackpets. It’s our free app on iOS and Android where you can engage in the ultimate battle for pet cuteness.
Thanks for stopping by, Shackers. Have a great evening and good week!